I had family in town this weekend, so I don’t have a “normal Monday post” to publish this week. Instead, I want to invite you to join me and HR pros from all over for Job Hunt Chat!
If you are a job seeker in search of FREE job search advice, or if you’re an HR pro with job search advice to provide then Job Hunt Chat you should absolutely join the conversation.
The chat is held every Monday at 9 PM central on twitter.
Why you should participate:
Job seekers will get access to HR and recruiting professionals from all across the country, and get answers to key questions related to the job search. HR professionals and recruiters will build their network by interacting with key contacts online.
What to expect:
- A moderator will guide the discussion by identifying themselves, and posting questions throughout the hour long conversation.
- Participants will answer questions, provide insight in to their own experiences, ask additional questions, and generally have a conversation that will support job seekers.
How to join the conversation:
- Go to the website www.tchat.io, and type “jobhuntchat” in to the search field in the center of the page.
- You will be taken to a page that will refresh when tweets tagged with #jobhuntchat are posted.
- To participate in chat, sign in using your twitter username and password by clicking on the “sign in” button in the upper right corner of this screen. (not on twitter yet? join here)
- You will now be able to post to the chat using your twitter account (your posts will appear on your twitter feed).
- Because you are using the tchat.io, you will not have to add the #JobHuntChat hashtag to your posts (automatically included), and you will not have to refresh the screen to get the latest updates (they will refresh automatically on the current screen).
See you there!